© 2015 | Asentek, Inc
February 23 - March 6, 2015
Asentek hosted a conference on Leadership & Adaptive Strategies in the Transformation Process for Unions & HR Managers at the Crown Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia, 4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
The objectives of the conference are:
- Equip participants with leadership skills for competitive advantage
- Develop a change culture in order to manage the expectations of constituents during transformations
- Cultivate team culture for organizational survivor
Conference topics include:
- Overview of Industrial/Labor Relations
- Emerging issues in the oil and gas sector
- New Developments in Collective Bargaining
- Legal framework of Labor and Industrial Relations in Nigeria
- Conflict and Dispute ManagementTowards an Effective/Harmonious industrial relations
- Employee Safety and Health
- Designing effective incentive programs for employees
- Engendering a spirit of cooperation through coalition building and social marketing
Colin Nicholas, Educator, Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Olajide Oladipo, PhD, Professor of Business and Economics, School of Business and Information Systems, York College, The City University of New York (CUNY).
Uche Attoh , Adjunct Faculty, Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour, Lagos Business School, Lagos, Nigeria.